Casa Sol 7 (Carvoeiro) – where conviviality meets natural beauty
6 persons 2 double beds, 1 sofa bed120 sqmkitchen/dining area Book now
Once upon a time, Carvoeiro was just a fishing village. Unlike Salema, though, which has remained relatively modest and low-key, Carvoeiro has since evolved into an international resort. People come here to enjoy the waters or while away the winter months, and it is as popular with families with children as it is with more mature guests with a zest for life. While the little town with about 2,900 inhabitants lives from tourism and is one of the largest holiday resorts in the Algarve, it has still managed to retain its Portuguese flair. Our casas de Carvoeiro have been designed in this spirit with elegant, spacious rooms and terraces, an eye for the special little details and stunning sea views. Located just a few minutes’ walk from the resort’s vibrant centre, they offer the perfect refuge to retreat and relax.
A fine terraced house in the typical Portuguese style awaits guests on a small, quiet cul-de-sac. The spacious, elegant living/dining area with a very well-equipped fitted kitchen and convenient accessories offers space for up to six guests. Light-coloured curtains flutter in the breeze before the large sliding doors. Outside, a little set of stairs leads up to the rooftop terrace.Outside, a little set of stairs leads up to the roof. There is also an outdoor kitchen just outside with a grill and a seating area for dining in style while enjoying the views over the Mediterranean scenery towards the deep blue sea. A digestif can be enjoyed in the adjacent cosy seating area thereafter.
Two charming bedrooms can be found on the ground floor, each of which features a double bed and an en suite bathroom; there is also a sofa bed. This quiet, separate night-time haven is ideal for two couples, families with children or those wishing the spend the winter here. The shady terrace and pool can be accessed directly from here, too. Comfortable loungers invite you to relax, read and dream.
Please do not check in at our reception in Salema. Go to the address indicated in your booking confirmation instead.
Enjoy a refreshing drink by the pool and relax after an afternoon spent exploring the clifftops
- Spacious living/dining area with exclusive kitchenette plus guest WC
- 1 bedroom with double bed and plenty of space
- 1 large bedroom with double bed
- 1 sofa bed Small reading corner
- 3 bathrooms with shower and WC
- Large terrace area with seating
- Pool with sun loungers
- Free cot: We can gladly provide a free cot (120 x 60 cm) for children under the age of 3.
- Final cleaning (will be listed separately in the booking): Each apartment is cleaned thoroughly after guests leave – this is automatically included. Want to book additional cleaning services for during your stay? Need fresh bedlinen or clean towels? Simply let the reception know.
- Airport transfer from/to Faro: Let us know when your flight will arrive and we’ll come pick you up at Faro Airport and take you and your luggage to your beach house in Salema or Carvoeiro. And at the end of your holiday, we can take you back to Faro Airport again. On request, a transfer service is also available to/from Lisbon.
- A: November–March
- B: April–May
- C: June–August
- B: September–October