Vila ninho (Salema) – a refuge and vantage point
2 persons1 double bed65 sqmKitchen / dining areaBook now
Once upon a time, in the heyday of sailing ships, the ship’s lookout was known as the crow’s nest; the higher a sailor shimmied up the mast, the further they could see. Resembling a tower from the outside, this narrow little house has been slotted into the row of cottages lining the hillside housing the old town. The address has always been very apt – “Rua da Bela Vista”, which means as much as “beautiful view”. Comfortable and cosy, yet at the same time entirely free – live as if on a high perch whether travelling alone or with a companion.
A heightened Algarve experience. The living areas in this house are directly above one another. Lie back on the large, comfortable bed on the ground floor and you’ll be able to hear the crashing waves of the Atlantic Ocean just outside. The bathroom with walk-in shower and solid wood washstand coincides with the expectations of a serene contemporary design.
Viewpoint. The apartment’s light-filled centre is on the first floor: an open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar and high-end fixtures, flanked by two armchairs that face the wide terrace doors. Outside, an intimate, sheltered space opens up beneath the sun sail, directly overlooking the deep blue sea.
Compact, stylish, intense. For all those who enjoy their privacy and appreciate the uniqueness of a place blessed with beautiful natural surrounds that offers both comfort and refined interiors, Vila Ninho is just the place for you.
Terrace curtains fluttering in the wind, ice cubes in a glass, olive oil and herbs warming in the pan ... life can be so beautiful.
Book now: VILA NINHO – A REFUGE AND VANTAGE POINT
- Bedroom with a double bed
- Bathroom with a shower and WC
- Living area with a fireplace, TV and reading corner
- Open-plan kitchen with an adjoining terrace
- Free cot: We can gladly provide a free cot (120 x 60 cm) for children under the age of 3.
- Free use of the public car park
- Final cleaning (will be listed separately in the booking): Each apartment is cleaned thoroughly after guests leave – this is automatically included. Want to book additional cleaning services for during your stay? Need fresh bedlinen or clean towels? Simply let the reception know.
- Airport transfer from/to Faro: Let us know when your flight will arrive and we’ll come pick you up at Faro Airport and take you and your luggage to your beach house in Salema or Carvoeiro. And at the end of your holiday, we can take you back to Faro Airport again. On request, a transfer service is also available to/from Lisbon.
- Welcome package "Comfort": Will you land late in the evening or don’t want to have to go to the supermarket when you arrive? Allow us to spoil you on your first morning with our breakfast service. Fresh bread rolls and a delicious selection of breakfast goods will be delivered directly to your door. Simply receive your breakfast in the morning and begin the first day of your beach house holiday with some pure indulgence!
- Welcome package "Superior": Enjoy a beach house holiday free from all chores and live as comfortably as in a hotel: why not treat yourself to the upgrade to our “Comfort” welcome package? This not only includes fresh rolls for breakfast on the first morning. You will also find the fridge already stocked with local delicacies and chilled beverages when you arrive at your holiday home. It would be our pleasure to take care of the shopping for you!
- Beach towel service: Beach towels can be borrowed at the reception for free. A deposit of €20 per towel is payable. Fresh beach towels can be requested every day.
- A: November–March
- B: April–May
- C: June–August
- B: September–October