Casa Sol 14 Apartment (Carvoeiro) – where conviviality meets natural beauty
4 Persons2 double beds80 sqmkitchen/dining areaBook now
Once upon a time, Carvoeiro was just a fishing village. Unlike Salema, though, which has remained relatively modest and low-key, Carvoeiro has since evolved into an international resort. People come here to enjoy the waters or while away the winter months, and it is as popular with families with children as it is with more mature guests with a zest for life. While the little town with about 2,900 inhabitants lives from tourism and is one of the largest holiday resorts in the Algarve, it has still managed to retain its Portuguese flair. Our casas de Carvoeiro have been designed in this spirit with elegant, spacious rooms and terraces, an eye for the special little details and stunning sea views. Located just a few minutes’ walk from the resort’s vibrant centre, they offer the perfect refuge to retreat and relax.
A recently lovingly renovated terraced house in the typical Portuguese style, the entire property can be rented for six persons. Alternatively, our apartment for 4 persons can be booked separately. In this case, the pool is shared with the guests staying in the studio.
Apartment: The spacious, light-filled and elegant living/dining area with a very well-equipped open-plan fitted kitchen and a fireplace offers space for up to four guests. Light-coloured curtains flutter in the breeze before the large sliding doors. Outside, a little set of stairs leads up to the rooftop terrace from which stunning views can be enjoyed over Carvoeiro. Outside, a little set of stairs leads up to the roof from which stunning views can be enjoyed over Carvoeiro. There is also an outdoor kitchen just outside with a grill and a seating area for dining in style while enjoying the views over the Mediterranean scenery towards the deep blue sea. A digestif can be enjoyed in the adjacent cosy seating area thereafter.
Two charming bedrooms can be found on the ground floor, each of which features a double bed and an en suite bathroom. This quiet, separate night-time haven is ideal for two couples, families with children or those wishing the spend the winter here. The shady terrace and pool can be accessed directly from here, too. Comfortable loungers invite you to relax, read and dream.
Please do not check in at our reception in Salema. Go to the address indicated in your booking confirmation instead.
Secluded from the lively town centre or just a few minutes in the hustle and bustle, cooling off in the house's own pool or enjoying the waves on the beach - at Casa Sol 14 everything is possible...
- Access from the street
- Two bedrooms, each with a double bed and plenty of space
- Spacious living/dining area with a kitchenette, plus a guest WC
- Two bathrooms with a shower and WC
- Can be combined with Casa Sol 14 Studio
- Pool (shared with Casa Sol 14 Studio)
- Spacious terrace with an outdoor barbecue and sun loungers
- Free cot: We can gladly provide a free cot (120 x 60 cm) for children under the age of 3.
- Final cleaning (will be listed separately in the booking): Each apartment is cleaned thoroughly after guests leave – this is automatically included. Want to book additional cleaning services for during your stay? Need fresh bedlinen or clean towels? Simply let the reception know.
- Airport transfer from/to Faro: Let us know when your flight will arrive and we’ll come pick you up at Faro Airport and take you and your luggage to your beach house in Salema or Carvoeiro. And at the end of your holiday, we can take you back to Faro Airport again. On request, a transfer service is also available to/from Lisbon.
- A: November–March
- B: April–May
- C: June–August
- B: September–October