Casa Sol 8 house (Carvoeiro) – where conviviality meets natural beauty
6 persons 3 double beds 125 sqmkitchen/dining area On demand
Once upon a time, Carvoeiro was just a fishing village. Unlike Salema, though, which has remained relatively modest and low-key, Carvoeiro has since evolved into an international resort. People come here to enjoy the waters or while away the winter months, and it is as popular with families with children as it is with more mature guests with a zest for life. While the little town with about 2,900 inhabitants lives from tourism and is one of the largest holiday resorts in the Algarve, it has still managed to retain its Portuguese flair. Our casas de Carvoeiro have been designed in this spirit with elegant, spacious rooms and terraces, an eye for the special little details and stunning sea views. Located just a few minutes’ walk from the resort’s vibrant centre, they offer the perfect refuge to retreat and relax.
In the midst of a small, quiet cul-de-sac, a row house in Portuguese style, lovingly renovated at the beginning of 2023, awaits the guest . Casa Sol 8 offers flexible accommodation for two groups: it can either be rented in its entirety or the larger apartment for 4 guests and smaller studio for 2 guests (downstairs) can be rented individually.
Apartment: The spacious, light-filled and elegant living-dining area with very well-equipped open-plan fitted kitchen and a fireplace offers space for up to four people. Light-coloured curtains flutter in the breeze before the large sliding doors. Outside, a little set of stairs leads up to the roof from which stunning views over Carvoeiro can be enjoyed and it is possible to dine in style beneath a sun awning and with a view towards the blue sea.
Two charming bedrooms can be found on the ground floor, each of which features a double bed and an en suite bathroom. This quiet, separate night-time haven is ideal for two couples, families with children or those wishing to spend the winter here. Here, too, the direct way leads outside to the shaded terrace. The sun loungers and clusters of seating invite you to relax, read and dream.
Studio: Also separately accessible via a side staircase the small but fine studio for two, fully equipped with double bed, own kitchenette, tasteful sitting area and comfortable dining area. A small glass door provides privacy, so that the front terrace is available for your sole use.
Both terraced houses (Casa Sol 8 and 9) can also be rented here exclusively for a larger group of guests (max. 12 people), as they can be connected in the living area by a soundproof connecting door.
Please do not check in at our reception in Salema. Go to the address indicated in your booking confirmation instead.
The sun sail flutters in the breeze and your gaze is drawn to the horizon in anticipation of the sun setting over the azure waters
On demand: CASA SOL 8 - CARVOEIRO: WHERE CONVIVIALITY MEETS NATURAL BEAUTY
- Entrance from the street and separate entrance via outside stairs and terrace
- 3 Bedrooms , each with double bed and plenty of space
- Spacious living/dining area with kitchenette on the ground floor plus guest WC
- 3 Bathrooms with shower and WC
- Spacious terrace area with outdoor barbecue
- Free cot: We can gladly provide a free cot (120 x 60 cm) for children under the age of 3.
- Final cleaning: Each apartment is cleaned thoroughly after guests leave – this is automatically included. After 3 days we additionally change your towels, after 7 days your bed linen. Want to book additional cleaning services or fresh bedlinen for during your stay? Simply let us know.
- Airport transfer from/to Faro: Let us know when your flight will arrive and we’ll come pick you up at Faro Airport and take you and your luggage to your beach house in Salema or Carvoeiro. And at the end of your holiday, we can take you back to Faro Airport again. On request, a transfer service is also available to/from Lisbon.