Casa Celeste N° 4 (Salema) – the sky over the sea
4 persons1 double bed, 1 sofa bed55 sqmkitchen/dining areaBook now
Dawn breaks over the sea and the sun bathes the bay’s easternmost cliffs in shimmering light. Looking out to sea with the rugged coastline at your back, Casa Celeste is just three houses away from where the land drops into the sea. Like in an ancient amphitheatre, the sun climbs to its zenith before this glorious blue backdrop. It shines on the upper tiers, on the semicircular bay of Praia da Salema and on the picturesque white village before setting again far across the other side of the bay, over the western cliffs.
Stunning scenery. There’s hardly a better place to take in Salema’s natural spectacle than from Casa Celeste. A breathtaking panorama unfolds before you: the Atlantic Ocean, crashing waves, bobbing boats, beautiful beaches, sheer cliffs, clusters of low houses down in the valley and dotted over the hillsides, old and derelict elements that contrast with moderate new ones, wild vegetation set against carefully tended greenery. Twittering birds, the waves and the wind are the sole acoustic accompaniments here.
For solo travellers and groups alike. The four apartments in Casa Celeste offer everything you could possibly need for a thoroughly enjoyable stay. Following a well-conceived and loving renovation and remodelling in 2021, the apartments now once again exude the charming style reminiscent of the casas de Praia in Salema. Each features perfectly coordinated furnishings and accessories typical of the country yet also has its own distinctive flair.
Warm natural tones dominate in spacious Casa Celeste 4 located on the top floor. The living and dining areas merge here with an open-plan kitchenette, and the sofa can be converted into a comfortable double bed. In the bedroom, there is a wide double bed that can also be separated into two single beds. The bathroom has a floor-level shower and a solid wooden washbasin. The apartment impresses with a spacious terrace with sitting and lounge areas as well as a shady sun sail and direct views over the nearby sea. Enjoy pure relaxation!
- On the top floor of Casa Celeste
- Dining/living area with a TV, sofa bed and open-plan kitchenette
- Bright shower room with a WC
- Bedroom with a separable double bed
- Spacious terrace with sitting and lounge areas and a sun sail
- Free cot: We can gladly provide a free cot (120 x 60 cm) for children under the age of 3.
- Free use of the public car park
- Final cleaning (will be listed separately in the booking): Each apartment is cleaned thoroughly after guests leave – this is automatically included. Want to book additional cleaning services for during your stay? Need fresh bedlinen or clean towels? Simply let the reception know.
- Airport transfer from/to Faro: Let us know when your flight will arrive and we’ll come pick you up at Faro Airport and take you and your luggage to your beach house in Salema or Carvoeiro. And at the end of your holiday, we can take you back to Faro Airport again. On request, a transfer service is also available to/from Lisbon.
- Beach towel service: Beach towels can be borrowed at the reception for free. A deposit of €20 per towel is payable. Fresh beach towels can be requested every day.
Upon request, parking spaces can be rented opposite the property.
- A: November–March
- B: April–May
- C: June–August
- B: September–October